Acid –water proof elasticized ankle length boot with a Steel toe cap and a acid -chemical resistant sole and shaft.
Description: Acid, water resistant elasticized ankle length boot with a Steel toecap . Acid,chemical resistant sole and shaft.
Identification: Black Shaft with RED Sole. Yellow STEEL Outback and CLAW Branding
Sizes: Unisex 5 – 12
Uses: Mechanized Mining, Forestry, Construction, Acid contaminated areas, Extraction plants.
CLAW boots Meets IMI quality standards
CLAW – TRACTION CONTROL Technology The CLAW tread is made up of “saw teeth” running forward and backwards Increases the surface area and ensures the best possible traction on all terrains.
“CLAW the safest boot for sure”
For more resistants specification go to the chemical resistants table
- Tough, rugged yet stylish.
- Steel toe cap (200 joules) increases personal protection.
- The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse body weight reducing stud pressure and foot fatigue maximizes comfort.
- CLAW “TOES FREE” System .The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a bellows effect pumping out hot air and taking in cool which reduces bacterial propagation.
- Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing.
- Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer.
- Designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to “Track” the wearers foot.affording greater agility while reducing “slip and falls” and “ankle twists”
A PVC & Nitrile rubber bland in both shaft and sole
|Back||Back to top|