General purpose ankle boot with elastic steel toe cap .
Description: General purpose ankle boot with elastic steel toe cap Identification: Black shaft with black sole. Yellow back tab and CLAW branding. Sizes: Unisex 5 – 12 Uses: Ideal for environments with wet conditions.
CLAW boots Meets IMI quality standards
CLAW – TRACTION CONTROL Technology The CLAW tread is made up of “saw teeth” running forward and backwards Increases the surface area and ensures the best possible traction on all terrains.
“CLAW the safest boot for sure” For more resistants specification go to the chemical resistants table
- Tough, rugged yet stylish.
- Steel toe cap (200 joules) increases personal protection.
- The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse body weight reducing stud pressure and foot fatigue maximizes comfort.
- CLAW “TOES FREE” System .The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a bellows effect pumping out hot air and taking in cool which reduces bacterial propagation. Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing.
- Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer.
- Designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to “Track” the wearers foot.
|Back||Back to top|