Knee length gumboot with a Steel toe cap and a acid -chemical resistant sole and shaft.
Description: Knee length gumboot with a Steel toe cap and an acid -chemical resistant sole. Identification: Lime green with a black sole. Black Hi- Viz and CLAW branding. Sizes: Unisex 5 – 12 Uses: Heavy duty Mining, high abrasion areas, Forestry, Construction. Acid Contaminated areas
CLAW boots Meets IMI quality standards
CLAW – TRACTION CONTROL Technology The CLAW tread is made up of “saw teeth” running forward and backwards Increases the surface area and ensures the best possible traction on all terrains.
“CLAW the safest boot for sure” For more resistants specification go to the chemical resistants table
- Light Weight.
- Tough, rugged yet stylish.
- Steel toe cap (200 joules) increases personal protection.
- The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse body weight reducing stud pressure and foot fatigue maximizes comfort.
- CLAW “TOES FREE” System .The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a bellows effect pumping out hot air and taking in cool which reduces bacterial propagation.
- Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing.
- Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer.
- Rubber co-polymers in the sole, retards acid and chemical attacks while increasing the boots life. Unlike any other boot in the market all CLAW Boots are designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to “Track” the wearers foot.
A PVC shaft, PVC Nitrile rubber sole. (200 joules) steel toe cap.
|Back||Back to top|